Thursday, November 29, 2012

from sculpt to 35mm

Well I got an interesting project to work on, to make a model to be scanned at 35mm.
I decided with this model to model her in the final pose before taking into zbrush as I wanted to work on her as if she was a 35mm model. so NO symmetry.! I really enjoyed working this way as it gave me a chance to work on cloth and muscles in their different states, and get a little more movement into the sculpt. It really bugs me when I see models that are in a T pose and there muscles and cloth are modeled to fit that exact pose as that is prolly gonna be the last time they are ever going to be seen in that pose, and consequently when moved into any other pose they look very strange.

still working on her, and have not touched the shield and weapon yet.

yes she is link.:)






I'll will be posting more progress and some break down of workflow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment